Sunday, May 11, 2014

To all my kids real and imagined on mothers day:



"Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own to teach the hard lessons to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong."  -Donna Bell


To all my kids real, and imagined, on mothers day:


I know sometimes that I
show too much concern
too much love
too much

I know in return you
show me too much patience
too much love
too much

Everyday I am grateful
for all of you
all your thoughts
all your work
all that you are

So

A letter of praise and thanks
for everything you do
everything you are
and everything you strive to be.

With out you I would not have
all of you
all of me
all of your work
all of my work
all that you are
all that I am
All of you give me the title I am most proud of
Mom

Thank you
Love you
Namaste
Peace out
 

No comments:

Post a Comment