Monday, July 25, 2011

Part of the Whole

 I am going to tell you about someone I respect. 
This person is a she and a he.  
She is calm, centered, focused and constantly thinks of others, even though she has endured things in life that perhaps one percent of the population world wide have endured, or even know about. 
She values youth. 
He is brave and adventurous.  Taking risks daily in his professional life and personal one too.  
She is wise and experienced and has a loving look always in her eyes, even when she is unsure that she is a loving person.  
He is loyal and endures, even when he is unsure if he can.  
She is witty, intellegent and independant; always moving forward even when the universe attempts to make her stand still.  
She is a poet, and entrepanuer and a caregiver.  Unaware of how truley brave she is.
He has a sense of humor that lends light to every situation.  
She is contmeplative, always putting others needs before her own.  Keeping her home even when she wants to venture forth.
He is sensitive, a listener, and a thinker.  
She is the center, the focus, the never ending source of wisdom that we all hear.  
They are all individuals, but all one.  
They have given me strength, wisdom, nonjudgemental advice, smiles and unconditonal affection.   
I value them all.  
They are more then they know,
and have helped me to become more then I knew. 
On journey down the next path of my life they have taught me to stand tough,
and keep my eye focused on the path ahead of me.  
The joy, affection, and thankfullness that I feel will never be expressed fully.  
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment