Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!!


To my youngest who turns 20 today.   Only your family knows all the obsticles you have over come to bring you to where you are today.  All of us are so proud of the man you are becoming and believe that you would not be the person you are today if you had not learned to deal with those challanges early on in your life.  I feel so privledged to be part of your life. You still have so much ahead of you to learn and experience; but your father and I rarely doubt your ability to handle anything that comes your way.  You make good choices, you learn from your mistakes. I enjoy listening to your days and seeing the excitement in your eyes and hearing it in your voice as you learn more and more about who you are and what you want to achieve.  You are, and always have been, a joy to your father and I.  My little fuzzy blonde haired boy who always smiled and still brings happiness to those around him :)  On your path through life always remember who you are, always be kind to others, and find love in yourself and you will find it in life.  I love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment